[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding 2009 National

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhahn0616@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:03:31 -0800 (PST)

I think it is strictly the cost of stock - however, I believe the instinct
testing will be at the fairgrounds so some stock will be moved there. It is
unfortunate that the only "herding" non-herding people will see is an instinct
test - not something that actually shows off the abilities of this breed.
Ruth