[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Herding

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:50:57 -0700 (PDT)

You are lucky indeed to be within 5 miles of herding instruction. But even
making a 100 mile round trip is not bad when you and your dog get to take part
in this most fabulous activity. Ffortunately there are more and more A course
facilities around the country. Now we need to make sure there are more and more
instructors who understand we have GSDs and not BCs. But the dogs love it and
it is the most addictive of all the dog activities I have tried over the last
40 some years.
Ruth