[ SHOWGSD-L ] Henry

  • From: pruett@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:28:14 -0500

Jane and I started in shepherds together - she is a native Mainer and was my
neighbor and very good friend.  I was maid of honor at Jane and Henry's
wedding.  I know how deeply Henry and Jane cared for one another.

Henry is gone - at peace now, no longer suffering.  It's the people that loved
Henry that suffer now and my heart goes out to all of them.  My thoughts are
with all of them.

Laurie Pruett