[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hemangioscarcoma

  • From: "juel" <juel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 16:16:37 -0600

My ten year old girl survived a splenic tumor last April that we
inadvertently discovered while doing an X-ray of her vertebrae!
Whew....Pathology did not find hemangio in the samples of the eight pound
tumor we sent....but still wary as there still could have been cancer cells
that just weren't in that sample. She's doing fine but has some ups and
downs....so we take the attitude that every day ahs been a gift and we are
{{trying}} to prepare ourselves for the time that we may discover it
elsewhere....

Judy