[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help....with purchasing of Streaming Video

  • From: "John Vaught" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "masstana" for DMARC)
  • To: stormy435@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 23:04:29 -0400

I have aol. i clicked on the link and bought 8 pages. As I understand it I
can use a page to watch live video, recorded video, use a different computer to
watch one or share with a person on page. I paid for it with paypal although I
could have applied for their credit card which I don't need. I didn't see any
way to pay for it with a regular credit card. Tomorrow I will find out how to
use the pages I bought.
John V

From my iPad

On Oct 12, 2015, at 10:33 PM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I wish I could help. Maybe if you give more details on where you are getting
hung up, or at what point you are having problems? I heard that aol people
are having lots of problems, but haven’t heard that other addresses were.
Also, Internet Explorer evidently is a problem.

Anybody out there that can help Sherry and Helen???

Storm

On Oct 12, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Sherry Nolan <nsherry74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am having the same issue. Would love to have help too

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 12, 2015, at 5:28 PM, Helen Franklin <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I have tried everything to purchase streaming video for the whole show and
can't.
Can anyone help me? Many thanks..........
Helen
helenfranklin520@ gmail.com

Stormy V. Hope