[ SHOWGSD-L ] Helpful Website Scripts

  • From: "Rachel Anderson" <gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 08:42:23 -0400

Having had my copyrighted pictures taken off my website and included in a
well-known data-base CD for profit (of which I got none!) and also having a
whole portion of my website actually copied (stolen) and put on another site
as their work, I found these 2 scripts that prevent right-clicking and
saving images, and prevents left-click, blue highlight, drag and copy text.
If you know how to add "HTML" snippets to your website it is EASY to do it
yourself, and your web master can also easily add them.
Hope this might help protect your websites a little more,

Disable right mouse click script
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noright.htm
Disable Text Selection script
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex9/noselect.htm

PS Click on any of the links below and you can see how it works to protect
the page by disabling the right click and left-click highlight and copy..

Rachel Anderson
Proud Blue Star Mom of PFC Aaron Anderson, USMC
http://aaronswoodsarabians.homestead.com
http://www.k9-workshop.com
http://segensreich.homestead.com
"Lord, keep Your arm around my shoulder