[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help-Bloat-Gas

  • From: Brenda Payne <gsdpaz2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:17:30 -0400

I have an 8 year old bitch who I thought was bloating last night. Our vet did
three x-rays, blood work a?shot for gas and inflammation. The x-rays showed?her
stomach was?fine but she was full of gas. ????? I had given her gas relief
before going to the vets but her belly was a hard as a rock.
This morning she did her business as usually. Refused water, I feed her two
tbls of ID can food with water, she ate with no problem. She's at work with
me?so I can keep an eye on her,?her belly seems rather hard, she refuses water
and doesn't want me to touch her mouth. Plus her nose is wet almost drippy.

Household changes, new puppies in house and kennel mate trying to go into
season. Can this all be stress related? Any input welcome. I've given her gas
relief this morning and Mylanta...plus a call into the vet. Ideas folk?

Stessed mom

?Brenda Payne
www.jescarkennels.com