[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help with poop eaters

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <onetxalphab@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 16:59:28 -0500

Honestly I think nothing will stop them...My horse Bloomer used to dive on
the manure pile and drop down to his knees and dig in. I nearly died when
the lasy who ran the stable told me YUCK! So its not just dogs who do this
yucky stuff!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.net/