[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help with judges

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 08:50:35 -0700 (PDT)

The GSDCGT, Inc fall specialty will be November 1, 2007, which is a thursday.
I need help finding a judge!  On the list sent for the clusters none seemed
right for a GSD specialty.  Unfortunately we are with the Combined Specialty
Association.  The reason for show being on a thursday.  Please email me any
suggestions in private mlward@xxxxxxxxxx .  Would like to find a judge from a
bordering state to Oklahoma.  (don't want much)  Last year we had a really good
judge who also judged for the local KC's involved with the cluster.  It is also
important for this to be done ASAP.  (Ihave always enjoyed hoop jumping even so
too old and fat at this time)  Any suggestons would be greatly appreciated.
Mary L Ward, for GSDCGT, Inc show committee.