[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help with a question regarding dog attacks....

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:39:22 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, and quite frankly if anyone opened my gate(s) and one of my dogs did
get out...there would be HELL to pay and it would be ME attacking the
person(s)  who did the deed; and God forbid, if my dogs were to come to any
harm
in  such a scenario...the level of MY attack would be even greater (VBG).  My
 friendly pizza delivery shop has a note on my account that actually says
to not  worry about the dogs but to watch out for the mean little old lady
who will  give you hell if open the gate without her permission.  I had to
have a  "Come to Jesus" meeting with one of their delivery people a few years
ago and  afterwards I went one step further and called them and asked them to
put a note  on my account, I just didn't give them the exact wording they
used, but that  works for me...Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds:Member-GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - Best In Show
AKC JAM/AOE/ BISS  CH Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS AKC CH
Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu  OFA HIC; Our future: AKC BISS & GRP W CH. Ropaja's
Je
Suis Fleur De  Lis; AKC PTD Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle.

In a message dated 7/19/2010 8:24:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
israelfriedberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I guess  you would argue that you were telling people to stop because they
may open  a gate and let the dogs off your property as opposed to Stop or
else you  will get bitten?

Tax Advice Disclosure:  To ensure compliance with  requirements imposed by
the IRS under Circular 230, we inform you that any  U.S. federal tax advice
contained in this communication (including any  attachments), unless
otherwise specifically stated, was not intended or  written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (1) avoiding  penalties under the
Internal
Revenue Code or (2) promoting, marketing or  recommending to another party
any matters addressed herein.
PRIVILEGED  AND CONFIDENTIAL: All information transmitted hereby is intended
only for  the use of the addressee(s) named above.   If the reader of  this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent  responsible
for delivering the message to the intended recipient(s), please  note that
any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly  prohibited.
Anyone who receives this communication in error should notify  us
immediately
by reply email and delete the original  message.

Samuel Israel, Esq.
Israel, Friedberg & Korbatov,  LLP
11601 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 2200
Los Angeles, CA 90025