[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help with a difficult situation

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wymankennel@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 23:58:42 +0000 (UTC)

Evy......I offered to help you tape your puppies ears on the other list. try
reading it!   And what do you mean I am not allowed here.  Since you decided
to make this public.....you are just lucky that you did right by the dogs that
did NOT belong to you.  i am so done with you.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant

From: Evy @ Wyman Kennels &lt;wymankennel@xxxxxxx&gt;
To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 5:09 PM

I would also like to know where to send the complaint and the money!

Thanks,

Wyman Kennels
www.wymankennel.com

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original