[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help with Pup's legs

  • From: "Jodelar Kennels" <jodelar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:38:10 -0600

We found 2 stray pups yesterday, someone dumped them behind our local
Wal-Mart. They are only about 7-8 wks of age. One of the pups, appears
to be a terrier mix, has a problem with his legs. Both front legs bow
outwards at the knee. It almost appears that they could be broken, but
the pup appears to be in no pain, and can walk on them. Also, at times
he does seem to hold them straight. The pups are not in great condition,
appear to be very wormy, and have a touch of the mange also. Has anyone
heard about/seen this with the front legs before?. I will take him in to
the Vet, but wanted to ask first.
Thanks in advance.

Lauren G.

JODELAR