[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help with New Borns

  • From: Ona Steffensen <ona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:55:52 -0700

An update from my friend.  There are 6 puppies, and all have swollen toes,
and bright red.  Some of the toes are now turning black and some are
separating from the foot - looks like they might fall off.  She will be
taking them all to her regular vet in the morning.  She uses towels in the
whelping box, changes them regularly.  This is from a bitch that she has
leased and it is her (the bitch's) first litter.

I've passed on all your comments to her.

Ona Steffensen
Brookswood Shepherds
K9 Connections
www.brookswoodshepherds.com