[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help with EPI

  • From: Deb Sullivan <victorysbullseye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ShowGSD-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:06:45 -0800 (PST)

I agree! I lost Wolf at 2 with EPI, His TLI was 0.7
we tried everything on him as well,with no luck...
Texas A and M have raised the numbers.  Bull is 4.0 I do have him on Prozyme
and his stools are good now, but Bull is allergic to chicken that took a while
to figure out!  I feed him California Natural and Natures Varity's Raw beef and
venison
Your baby may have a food allergy too his numbers to not seem bad to me at all,
Bull was never a ravious eater either still is not
Good luck and please feel free to write me if I can give you anymore info I
have on EPI
Take care
Deb

Deb and her Boys
Victory's Bullseye,TT.,CGC.,CD,ASCACD.
Victory's Dubh Mac Tire, CGC(Wolf) 01/23/05-03/28/2007,lost to PAA/EPI