[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help needed

  • From: Donna Radich <dmrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SHOWGSD-L <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 08:25:24 -0400

Well, Luanne,
I have 3 of the water-loving dogs.  One is my 12 week old puppy!
My advice is: Get used to it.  I don't think it is about thirst, as
much as these guys
just love to play in water.
Just tell the new owners about it, and they can put a pan/wading pool
outside.  Really,
one of my dogs won't even drink out of his water pail unless he has
one foot in it!
Sorry, this might be absolutely NO help!
Donna in NC