[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help for a Newfie

  • From: Penny Kroh <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:21:40 -0500

I need your (food-related) help for a friend with a Newfie.  She's
been feeding Orijen--all of a sudden the dog started scratching and
biting herself.  Alise called the company and was told that they were
using a different grade of fish.  This Newfie has had allergies right
from the get-go.  I told her to feed raw which is what I'd do if I had
one (allergic) dog.  Can anyone recommend a kibble (fish) that could
help her?  She's a great owner--and a great chiropractor.  She was
working on me today.  You see, yesterday Diesel did "airs above the
ground."  He went to the right and I went to the left!  I haven't
fallen in 30 years, so I guess I was due.
Penny in NY