[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help for Old Dog (18)

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 08:59:51 EST

I have a client with an 18 years old Lhasa.  He is still doing very  well,
but recently started having "senior" moments, where he just start going in
circles, or gets upset while the owners are brushing him.

She asked me about any natural supplements (she mentioned ST John's) to
help him relax, but I've never dealt with this before.  Her vet told her he
would look into it.  She doesn't want to use any meds per se.

Any ideas?

This is a  great home, the entire family schedule is worked around their
dogs. They also  have a 13 year old GSD.  She is a doll!

Ileana