[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help for Liv McLea

  • From: Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: shadowvalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "showgsd-l: freelists.org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 12:07:44 -0400

Liv has been a Wonderful, Wonderful friend & Savior to the German Shepherd
Dog...don't forget the countless days & hours that Liv gave to the huge Rescue
of over 75 German Shepherds that occurred in the Saulte Marie Area
approximately 10 years Ago.  Liv spent so much time & efort trying to track
down breeders of these dogs and numerous Rescues Group & individuals
throughout Canada & US to help find their forever homes...come on people...now
she needs us...Aways thankful to her to bringing home a couple on my own.....
--
Michelle
veni, vedi, "ViciSheps"