[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help! ear glue

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tediginsburg@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:30:52 -0800 (PST)

Ok went surfering for you and found this
Removal:
On Dog - Apply bandage remover, available at drugstores (we suggest Uni-Solve
or
Detachol) to hair and then use extra fine flea comb.
On Owner - Tear Menderâ?¢ easily rubs off fingers and solid surfaces. It is
user-friendly and bonds only to surfaces it can penetrate.

I woud still try the baby oil first :0)

Terry in tiny print