[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help... Senior girl eats M & M's???

  • From: "irrenhaus4" <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VSabiaB@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 19:12:32 -0700

Once my Sara, age 10, ate a huge package of Oreo cookies.  I was sure she
would die, but the only thing it did was make her stools black.  Not even a
touch of indigestion.  Peanut butter is not a bad thing for a dog to eat,
and the chocolate coating should not be enough to do her any harm. I'll bet
she will be gassy, though. Doris