[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Help!! I've lost my e-mail list!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:59:44 -0500

YOU ARE NOT LOST BARBARA ---- It's just some of the "members" who are at
times.
However, do not forget that there are "politics" in everything -- Think
about it now -- we do
have that stuff even with our splendid GSDs.  Alpha bitch, dominant dog,
clever one who'll
negotiate for the most yummies and/or favors of most any kind as well as the
passive kid in
a group who'll just watch (but learn anyway) & the woof woof ones!
It's part of this ol' world Gal.  So, since we DO have a delete it's wise to
make use of same
when stuff comes up that you either don't like or don't need.  There are
times to speak up &
times to shut up, it's just that not everyone knows which to do at any given
moment as it'll
depend on what floats their particular boat.
TNX  and know you'll not be lost again.   ENJOY     Norma