[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help!! I've lost my e-mail list!

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 10:50:48 -0400

Pardon me everyone.......I don't know if I have the right e-mail list or
not.  Perhaps you can help me.  I'm looking for a list about GS show
dogs.  You might know the one that I'm talking about.  It's a place
where people gather to talk about show dogs, breeding, whelping,
grooming, etc.   You get the drift.  I've seem to have lost it..  I must
have misplaced their e-mail address.  I keep getting on a list about
club politics, and who's doing what to someone else, who can't be
trusted.......heck, you know the drill.  Gee, how I hate politics!   Can
you understand my frustration?  So please someone who is reading this,
help me find my German Shepherd show dog list again.  I really liked it
there and I miss those guys!   I'd be so appreciative if you could let
them know I'm looking for them.  Forever gratefully yours,  Barbara