[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help! I have a Computer Question for the Junkies!

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:56:43 -0600

Issue:

I am trying to embed images into my microsoft outlook e-mail - a way that folks
don't have to click on a link - the image just appears. I cannot get it to work
with either a .jpg or a .pdf...

I open the e-mail, type in the address I want, click on the body of the
message, type what I need and try to and insert the image into the body of the
message. However, when I send it, the image does not appear!

Anyone have an idea of how to fix it?  I would like to be able to send low res
.pdfs that way instead of making clients click on the attachments.

HELP!

Jess M.
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

> To: pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx; showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Birthdays Galore!!
> Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:43:35 -0500
> From: charangsd@xxxxxxx
>
> Happy Birthday all my California friends.? Today is also one of my grandson's
> 17th Bitthday.
> Have a great day.
> Hugs,
> Angie