[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help Celebrate!

  • From: "J. Mendelsohn" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 08:44:34 -0700

The German Shepherd Dog Club of Southern Arizona Inc  (Tucson)  will be
celebrating its 50th Anniversary oat our shows April 14 & 15.....We will
start with a sanctioned match on Friday April 13th at 5 p.m. judged by Bob
Ghigleri....followed by our famous Hospitality
on Friday Night.
Saturday's Judges     Junior Showmanship   Marian Hodesson
                                Conformation             Bo Vujovich
                                Obedience                 Marilyn Little
                                Rally                          Ruthanne
McCaulley
A ringside celebration will be held about noon with a few our Founding
Members...
After the show Nancy Godek McDonald will be holding a Junior Clinic at the
Conformation Ring
Dine with us under the stars at the host hotel with a sit down(served) Bar B
Q Dinner and listen to the judges critiques.
Sunday's Judges        Junior Showmanship    Lucy Goodman
                                Conformation               Sandi Card
                                Obedience                   Nancy Pollock
Entries close:  March 28,2008
Pat Gilchrist is Show Secretary   her address....P O Box 89007  Tucson Az
85752
                                                  her Fax
520-616-7707

Judy