[ SHOWGSD-L ] Help !!.....Any suggestions ....update.

  • From: "Aftica-LeanneKrieger" <krieger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 16:40:28 -0400

Ok first of all I want to thank so many caring people who e-mailed me. I
have many directions I can go now, thank you. I am so overwhelmed with her
problem that my emotions are kicking in and I'm not thinking factual.  The
old ones are just so special and that thought of her nearing the end very
upsetting...

I just called my vet and this is what her blood test read : all levels are
good except she has Low Protein and Low Albumin. What exactly does this
mean?
I'm thinking Malabsorbtion ? Am I way off base here??

Thanks everyone, very much appreciated...
Leanne