[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hello from Lexington!

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 06:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Just wondering, as I remember the year in Lexington, Will obedience be outdoors
again?
That year we were outdoors and obedience ran late, so by the time Team was in
the ring it was so dark and no lights that any of us that had cars were asked
to surround the ring and put our head lights on! I hope the performance events
have been given better consideration.
Lyn Chernak   ~ CherLyn Shepherds ~  Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~
Membership     CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC