[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hello from Lexington!

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 21:06:14 -0400

Last Fall, I attended the North American Sieger Show (NASS) at the Kentucky
Horse Park and it was gorgeous!  We flew into Cincinnati from RDU with a dog in
a #500 crate and then drove down to Lexington.  The drive was a breeze.  It was
very easy getting a flight that would take a large crate.  I hope folks flying
in from the West Coast with a dog will find it easy getting to Lexington as
well.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam