[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hello & Introduction from Sarah Falk

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sarahfalk4gsd@xxxxxxxxx" <sarahfalk4gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:27:49 -0500

The best to you and your dogs for a bright future.  My dog, Almar's Romano V
Backachers was bred by Al Martin and Richard Sottile.   His daddy was Reggie.
 loved him so much and his career was cut short by Testicular cancer but it
didn't slow him down.   He recently went to the rainbow bridge at almost 12
yrs. of age.   Still can't get used to him not being around following us room
to room.
Anne, GA

Sent from my iPad