[Showgsd-l FreeLists] Re: Hello

  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: tekgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 06:33:04 -0500 (EST)

Hello Salle!

ACK!!  I am dumbed out as to how to access your photos of your obviously muched
loved and adored Cadi. Maybe if you sent them to my own email? I'd love to see
them! Nothing like a photo of a GSD pup in my inbox to wake up to! Your
enthusiasm made me perk up and grab a grin...  :-))

Colleen Donnelly

Salle Ackerman <tekgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the list and thought I'd introduce myself. I have a Sable =
Rock puppy from Callie Smuder. I attached a couple pics of her at 4 mos =
old. She is 5 1/2 months now and both ears are up...I'll have to get a =
more recent pic one of these days. Her name is Cadi and her registered =
name is Sable Rock's Brandy Cadillac. I have been working on a web =
site, but don't have it up yet. I will post it when I do!

About me, I used to show Labs when I was younger (like 10-13 yrs =
younger), got married, had a daughter, got divorced, was busy starting =
my career (computer networking) and didn't get back into dogs until I =
felt ready for the commitment. I bought a house finally last year and =
with no more landlords to worry about, I new I was ready to get my first =
dog in a long, long time and get back into showing, which I loved! Why =
GSDs? I had always LOVED GSDs, even as a kid, always wanted one. I =
love how versatile they are, intelligent, family oriented, bonding to =
their people, aloof to strangers, etc, etc. =20

So now, who knew....6 mos after I bought my house (in Little Falls, MN), =
I got a job in Madison, WI and moved again! So that's where I'm at now! =
=20

Glad to be a part of the list!

Salle Ackerman
tekgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx
Madison, WI

POST is Copyrighted 2004. All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For administrative problems, email problems and technical support, please
contact the List Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx, in private. Please do not
post individual problem issues on Showgsd-l

The only way to understand & estimate the nature of the dog is to study his
whole development. Such a task requires a sympathetic, dog-loving observer, who
tries as far as possible to enter into the innermost mind of the dog, and who
will know how to short-circuit all his purely human points of view. --Max von
Stephanitz

POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the Poster and
of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
permitted without prior permission of the original poster AND of the Showgsd-l
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

For technical help and administrative matters, please contact the List
Administrators at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx