[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hello

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 11:30:04 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Here in Coxsackie, NY, allot of families are staying home.  Of course we are
only 1 mile from the Hudson River, so you really don't have to go too far
for boating or water sports.  I stopped with my daughter yesterday to get a
couple of movies at the video store, I walked in and the walls were almost
completely bare.  So we got 1 movie.

 I have my sister Kathy and boyfriend Steve coming over for a B-B-Q today
and to celebrate her birthday yesterday 5/27, Yes, she is my other half of
Gemini heheheh.

As far as anyone else staying home, I had a couple come up from Maryland
this morning  for 1 of my girls.  I must tell you, this little girl with the
black collar was special, at 8 weeks tomorrow, she loved following me around
and being with me. All the other pups just run off and play.  So she was a
real people dog.  When I told Jen and Paul about her, they said she sounded
perfect.  And when Jen sat on the floor, this little girl ran into her lap.
It was a PERFECT match!!   I showed her my other male that was available,
but she could see there was no other match for her.  They are now on there
way back to Maryland.

I just love to see peoples faces when they are match with the perfect dog
for the family!

 p.s. I'm holding back 2 females and 1 male for myself.  This was really a
super litter.

Everyone have a safe Memorial Day weekend and REMEMBER our fallen heroes.

Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder
www.mhcable.com/~rthunder