[ SHOWGSD-L ] Helen's Idea!

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 13:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

.........Why can't we do both?,,,keep the GV exactly the way it is...and have a
MATCH, either sanctioned or not....AKC Champions ONLY...then when can judge the
MATCH anyway we want...5 judges or what ever....rank them anyway we
want...publish the results and pictures in the Review...have this MATCH every
other year in VEGAS with trips to visit OJ at night....okay skip that last
comment....there are lots of things I'd like our National club to do ( no I
ain't running for the Board)....I like my National Club...I love our breed...we
can do more!.....yes we can!...oops the admin will slap my face for that one,
maybe not I have pictures of Doc Zoe that can used to "whitemale"
her.......lol...Paul Root stuck me with this ridicules nick-name....I'd rather
be called " stud man ".....or maybe "stud Flower"....FB