[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Helen speaks for me

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 05:55:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/2007 6:25:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I  do not have to call someone to get an answer as to what  is going  on
with our club. I want an open response to all of us, and a  full  disclosure.

I am with Evan.  I too want a response from the board and  assurances this
matter has come to an end. We as a club were held  ransom.  Tactics like this
must be prevented from happening.

Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a  lone amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"