[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Hebrew National, or GSDCA National. You pick

  • From: "GrnRam415@xxxxxxx" <grnram415@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx, wynsum@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:34:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, I can be bought, LOL!

Laura Thomas

-----Original Message-----
From: ELG440 <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
To: grnram415 <grnram415@xxxxxxx>; patsgsdpups <patsgsdpups@xxxxxxxxx>; wynsum
<wynsum@xxxxxxx>
Cc: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm
Subject: Hebrew National, or GSDCA National. You pick

In a message dated 8/24/11 11:26:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, grnram415@xxxxxxx
writes:

Maybe the rules should change.  Folks running for the Board are in various
financial positions.  To make it an even playing field, all nominees should
have access to the membership list without charge.  I appreciate the emails so
I can hope to make an educated decision.  I sure don't depend on the little
bios that come with the ballots.  OTOH, if a member wants access to the mailing
list for personal or especially financial gain, they should pay a fee.

I like that idea, but then the rich folk could afford to send a mailer out to
everyone. Or maybe just a letter with $100.00 in it.  Or, how about a free
plane ticket to the national?  What if they sent you a gift certificate for a
free tank of gas?  Or a year's supply of flea and tick powder?

I think we might make the elections even more interesting. Some would vote in
return for the gifts and some would vote against the person for trying to buy
their vote.

Evan Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come together