[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Heartworm

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 15:37:35 -0400

Somebody please tell Connie that there is no such thing as a heartworm
mosquito...any mosquito can carry heartworm.
So, unless there are never any skeeters in Alaska, the dogs there could
someday get heartworm, too.  Dogs are not the only victims.  Heartworm
also affects cats, wolves, coyotes, foxes, ferrets, mice, sea lions, and
even humans.
Peggy