[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: **Heartfelt Ottawa,On Can Brag**

  • From: "Wayne Ewart" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <krieger@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:14:54 -0300

Hi Leanne
We just got home. Got caught in some bad weather, including a hail storm
with  some hail stones as big as marbels. We wanted to thank you and you
club for putting on a great show. We had a blast. Hope we can do it again
next year.I know putting up with some of us isn't easy. See you at the
National.
Wayne & Lynne