[ SHOWGSD-L ] Heartbreak and Rainbow Bridge

  • From: Betsy Reinier <betsy1r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: New dog list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 02:35:27 -0700

Once again my heart is shattered in a million pieces.  Jim and I had to
take our Jericho, (Jerry) over to the Vet  to be put down this past
Monday. My heart is still full of pain and sadness. Jerry was my
constant companion.  He went out with me to feed and clean the dogs
twice a day, and had to walk with me to get the mail  or just to throw
away the trash in the can outside. Jerry was a Glass Palace son; who
would have been 14   in 3 months. His sister, Crystal Palace has now out
lived her brother. Thank you for taking time out to read this.

Betsy & Jim Reinier