[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: HeartGard/HeartGard Plus

  • From: Fran Henry <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 21:02:22 -0600

I don't use HeartGuard, I use Interceptor. But my vet keeps warning me
of the dangers of ordering drugs online. However, if I order
Interceptor from Drs. Foster and Smith, the savings are substantial.
I'm trying to get at the question of whether the problem is with the
supplier or with the drug manufacturer. Sorry -- should have been more
clear.
Fran Henry