[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges OT-to answer questions

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:23:24 EDT

WOW!  I know about 5 years ago we had a bitch boat and start into  torsion.
 Took her to our local vet who is an excellent surgeon and he  fixed her
and tacked her ($1500) then we had to take her to an emergency clinic  to be
monitored till morning-10 PM to 6 AM - that cost  $1400.
And fees are just going up.
That is one of the reasons that pounds are full of dogs-How can average
families pay big vet bills-so they just turn the dogs in.
Carol

In a message dated 7/27/2009 11:22:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Stormy435
 writes:
Dreamer's cost $8,000  in a Friday night ER, with a 3 day  weekend  ER
stay and aftercare.

I would have been most  grateful for $2K

Stormy

On Jul 27, 2009, at 9:01 PM,  Scharo777@xxxxxxx wrote:

> So the next time you dog has a $2000.00  surgery for torsion, thank
> your
> lucky stars that that  is not sky high also.  With the advent of pet
> insurance, vet  bills could be going up too.

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377107x1201454434/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul
yExcfooterNO62)