[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges OT

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:32:37 EDT

Amazingly when I broke my leg June 6th I was taken to emergency by
ambulance and No they did not ask for my insurance they treated and then went
for
the information.  I did not have my card with me but gave them  information
that I could and they did not ask for any money at all up front or  before I
left.
Now of course they want their pound of flesh which  they deserve and will
get but I was pleased that treatment was not subject  on insurance in an
emergency situation. Every state is difference.... I do live  on the left
coast...LOL

Deb

In a message dated 7/27/2009 7:50:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Do you  really have emergency rooms out there that don't require insurance
first?  Ours do.......!
Peggy