[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges OT

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:15:19 +0000 (UTC)

I will ask you all now as my friends to change the subject. I lost my job and
subsequently my health insurance and if I get hurt you are right......I am
going to go to the hospital and get treated with NO insurance. The difference
is I pay the bill when I can. I do not act like it does not exist. So please do
not put everyone with no health insurance in the same category and this is all
I am going to say on the matter.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant