[ SHOWGSD-L ] Health care charges OT

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 23:11:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/2009 7:50:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Do you  really have emergency rooms out there that don't require insurance
first?  Ours do.......!

It is illegal for an emergency room to turn someone away, insurance  or not.

When I had my chemo, with the complications, and surgeries to get me
breathing again, it cost $980,000.00.  I am not that sure I am worth that
much.
Had they told me before I began, I would have considered some
alternatives.

There are times when cremation sounds good. The National at Lexington was
one of them.  And all my friends could have gotten the benefits.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!