[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges OT

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:07:58 GMT

Liz Pulliam Weston wrote a great article on this just the other day on msn.com
Money Central.

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Insurance/AssessYourNeeds/ShouldYouBuyPetInsurance.aspx

I have never thought it a very good buy.  It is, like all insurance, a gamble.
I believe that the odds, as usual, are stacked in favor of the house (insurance
company).
Insurance Company Stocks are very good investments!!

Paula, 77 days and counting