[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges OT

  • From: "sally" <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:39:48 -0500

The average person around here can not pay vet bills let along feed a big dog.

When I was grooming I never could understand why when I told people their dogs
teeth were in desperate need of cleaning they never had it done.  Well the
reason was the cost.

I about had a heart attach when my guy needed ligament surgery.  But my vet is
good to me.  In at 8 back with me by 4.  He never keeps any  one over night  he
says I watch them closer then they ever could -  Beside I have put a lot of his
children thru college over the years
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.org