[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges OT

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: SlvrCrkGSD@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 09:25:51 EDT

I think if I could get down to 5-6 dogs, which is Cathy's and my goal, I
would do insurance.
Even co-owning with a good vet.  Unfortunately she is 100 miles  away-Too
far in a true emergency.
Carol

In a message dated 7/27/2009 11:02:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
SlvrCrkGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I have  Pet's Best Insurance for my dogs.  My 6 yr old GSD became very sick
last  October.  In two months, we spent $7800.  Insurance covered over
$6000.

The previous year, he broke a tooth.  Insurance covered 80%  of the entire
bill for an extraction.
So far, it has been very good for  us.

Carrie Adams

Sent from my Verizon Wireless  mobile phone