[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Health care charges

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 20:15:15 EDT

Perhaps because it Methodist Transplant Hospital - I don't know why, but
that was where they sent us.
Medicare picked up $78, 778, and our insurance paid the rest.  Still,
unbelievable.
Carol

In a message dated 7/27/2009 6:18:16 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Oy -- I  have to see a vascular surgeon on Wednesday.  Maybe I should just
forget it, huh?
I do have to say, tho, that those hospital costs  do seem rather
extreme...even for Texas.
Peggy