[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Heads Up/Another point of view

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 14:57:31 +0000

Many MANY years ago, when TVs were still black and white and about 10 inches
diagonal, I used to sit with my Grandfather and watch wrestling and eat
sardines on soda crackers.  (Isn't it amazing what one will do when you like
the company?!  I wouldn't do either now!!! LOL)  Across the bottom of the
screen there was a notice "the outcome of this match has been predetermined."
Wouldn't it be amazing if folks would just do that today at dogs shows?  Then
we could sit back, relax, and talk to our friends instead of sweating it out!
LOL  We all know that there are some folks who are not ethical.  For the most
part, we also know who they are.  Why not just withhold entries and do the
above...... sit back, relax, and talk to our friends.  Better yet, stay home
and watch wrestling!!  After all, we ALL know thats real! HAAAHAHA  If you
believe that I have property for sale about 10 miles South east of Miami!!
True story............ I wanted to show at a local all breed weekend.  I only
wanted to enter one day because I knew I had a pretty good shot under one judge
and I'd seen the other person do her thing and knew there was no way I'd give
her an entry.  My handler stomped and snorted.  He made me enter both days so I
wouldn't 'insult' the other judge.  Want to guess who I won under and who
didn't like my girl??  <sigh>  As a wise person once said "If you don't enter,
you can't win!!"

I've talked myself into a conundrum..........
--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com

From: T O'Brien <t.m.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>