[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Heads Up - misunderstanding ?

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:19:48 -0800

Hi Wayne;
 It is stated as a rule on the entry form of the Futurities here.
When it does.....there are disqualifications.    People should know better.
Of course there
is always a way to "get arround the system"....and there are always some that
spend more
time figuring that out than putting all that effort into breeding an
outstanding animal.....  <G>
BUT....
Most of us don't have buckets of money and try to Breed the best dogs possible
and
hope and pray the Judge has "good eyes"  and an  "honest heart."  and a
"strong will."
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com