[ SHOWGSD-L ] He made it!!!!!

  • From: Amanda L Ireland CKO <aligsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:50:30 -0400

We just got word tonight that BIF CH Windy Acres' ~ Dirigo Lookin' For Trouble
OFA  "Luke" will be in the November issue of Martha Stewart Living magazine,
representing the GSD.  While in NYC for Westminster this year we were asked to
join Martha's 'People' for a photo shoot.  The photographers were so impressed
with how well Luke behaved.  We were told that if he 'got in', he would be in
the November Issue.  HE MADE IT!!!  Not only will he be in the magazine, he is
on the video they have on Martha Stewart's website showcasing a few different
breeds 'behind the scenes' at the photo shoot!
http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/akc-german-shepherd

Luke (3x SEL CH Bil Mars Here Comes Trouble ROM x Windy Acres' Ben in a Spirit)
is Bred by Ariel Cassista and Laurie Pruett.  Owned and Loved by myself, Ariel,
and Laurie....

Sometimes when you don't think life can throw you any more surprises.......We
are so proud of our boy!

Amanda L. Ireland, CKO
Dirigo GSD's & CWC's
Eddington, ME