[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Having a GSD at your feet

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>, <Tindrock1@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 17:34:09 -0600

Carol, I know what you mean.  Judd always layed under the ironing board when
I was trying iron.  I had a heck of a time getting him to move when I was
ironing white nurses uniforms.  Many times I had to tell my staff--OOPS--I
brought my dog to work as there was a few of Judd's black hair on the bottom
of my uniform.  Some tape in reverse took care of it.  I sure wish I had
this problem to-day.  Sandi Card