[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Having a GSD at your feet

  • From: Paula Aubrey <bigrbre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 06:33:01 -0800 (PST)

I agree there is nothing like a German Shepherd except I have learned when I
get up from the computer there is at least 3 laying around me so I get up wait
for them to get up then move..LOL.. Can never be in a hurry or if I try to step
over there is always one that must get up during mid step!
Tindrock1@xxxxxxx wrote:   Who just posted that there is nothing like having a
GSD laying at your feet,
was it you Evan? Well, mine was at my feet and I was sitting here at the
computer in a dark room, and forgot he was there. As I got up, I stepped on
him and almost fell, because he was right at my feet and I forgot he was there!
But I had to laugh because as you said, there is nothing in the world
better than having a GSD at your feet. We are so lucky to have fallen in love
with this breed. Nothing compares to them, in my opinion. -Cheryl

Paula
  Home of BigRbre German Shepherds
  "Loved for a Lifetime".
  http://www.dogpage.us/bigrbre/